CUSAT Recruitment 2019 details are now available on its website so students can go to the website https://www.cusat.ac.in/ and get the information related to the recruitment. Cutting-edge updates are now available on the website including the last dates on or before which the candidates can apply. Applications are invited from all categories of the candidates. Notifications on 2019 recruitment are also available through subscription.
CUSAT Recruitment 2019
Submissions are called for the Cochin University of Science and Technology Recruitment 2019for the valued position of Junior Research Fellow. Details regarding the requirement, income, vacancies, and the final dates for the submissions are all given in the table below.
|Posts||Junior Research Fellow|
|Site||Cochin, Ernakulum, & Kochi|
|Wage||31,000/- per month + HRA|
|Last Date to Apply||28-10-2019|
CUSAT Recruitment 2019 – Qualification
CUSAT offers for the posts of Junior Research Fellow. The details regarding the recruitment drive are provided on the website of https://www.cusat.ac.in/. The posts are needed in cities of Cochin, Ernakulum, & Kochi. The term for which they require the Junior Research Fellow is for a period of 2 years. The remaining minutiae are provided below –
|Admission Criteria||Those who have completed their degree in Masters in science are eligible for the post of Junior Fellow Research. The position that is offered shall be for a minimum period of 2 years. So, the interested candidates can apply for the post through the website of https://www.cusat.ac.in/. All the detailed description is provided on the website regarding the admission and also the address in which the candidates are supposed to send their applications for CUSAT Recruitment 2019.|
|Pivotal Qualification||The pivotal qualification which is required for the posts of Junior Research Fellow is Post Graduate Degree in Science. Science is an important subject; (so candidates with a science background can apply for the post). The next qualification which is required is a Master of Science in First Division in Marine Biology. Plus NET. Masters of Science in Geology along with Geophysics plus experience in GIS is countable along with NET. These are the qualifications required for CUSAT Recruitment 2019.|
CUSAT Recruitment 2019 – Selection Process & Procedure of Application
- The process of selection is very simple. It is based on a walk-in-interview. The walk-in-interview will be held on 28th October 2019 at 11 A.M. in the Department of Marine Biochemistry, Microbiology, Biology School of Marine Sciences; Cochin.
- The procedure to apply is very plain, download the form given on the website https://www.cusat.ac.in/ submit the form in the given address.
CUSAT Recruitment 2019 – Documents Required for the Interviews –
- Then while coming for the interviews come along with the original copy of mark lists and certificates of experience.
- The candidates are requested to wear a formal dress for the interviews
- Bring along all the original documents along with the Xerox copies.
CUSAT Recruitment 2019 – Interview Timings, Venue & Rules
- The candidates are requested to come at sharp 11 A.M. for the interviews. Their names shall be registered. Coming late in interview is not advisable as there are chances that you may miss the opportunity as the recruiters may not be able to give much time.
- The interviews shall be held on 28th October 2019 at Cochin. The proper address of the place where the interviews shall be held is given on the website. So, the candidates can refer to the website for further details.
- Candidates should bring complete applications and documents. Fake documents shall be rejected.
- The candidates should fill the form correctly and give all true details. If any form is having false information then their recruitment procedure shall be canceled there and there.