All the interested and eligible applicants looking for Senior Technical Officer, Technical Assistant and Technician Posts in India can check this page for all latest recruitment 2020 updates. You can find more details and updates about National Botanical Research Institute recruitment 2020, exam results, dates, schedules, etc.
CSIR-NBRI Recruitment 2020:
CSIR-NBRI invites you to applications from Indian citizens in the prescribed application format for the posts of Technical and Support Staff for technical assistance & support in research activities. All interested and eligible applicants must fill the urgent requirements of the post and other conditions stipulated in the advertisement as on the last date of receipt of the applications that is 31 Jan 2020. Aspirants can check all the latest updates CSIR NBRI Recruitment 2020 details from the official web site.
CSIR-National Botanical Research Institute (NBRI) has invited you to applications for the Senior Technical Officer, Technical Assistant and Technician posts. Interested and eligible applicants can apply for CSIR-National Botanical Research Institute (NBRI) Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed format on or before 31 January 2020.
CSIR-NBRI Recruitment 2020: Important Information
Job Summary of CSIR-NBRI Recruitment 2020
|Notification OF CSIR-NBRI Recruitment 2020||CSIR-NBRI Recruitment 2020 for 28 Senior Technical Officer, Technical Assistant and Technician Posts|
|Notification Date||31 Dec 2019|
|Last Date of Submission||31 Jan 2020|
|Education Qualification||Graduate, Secondary|
|Functional||Other Functional Area|
CSIR-NBRI Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Total No. Of Post|
|Senior Technical Officer Post||01|
|Technical Assistant Post||09|
Eligibility Criteria for CSIR-NBRI Recruitment 2020
Educational Qualification for Senior Technical Officer, Technical Assistant and Technician Posts:
- Senior Technical Officer Post: B.E. or B.Tech with 55% marks in Chemical Technology or Biotechnology or Instrumentation with 5 years experience in Mass Spectrometry OR M.Sc. with a minimum of 55% marks in Biological Sciences or Chemical Sciences with five years experience in Mass Spectrometry.
- Technical Assistant Post: First class B.Sc. (Sci.) with Botany or Biotechnology or Biochemistry or Biological Sciences/Plant Sciences as one of the subjects with a one-year full-time professional qualification or 1-year experience in Plant Molecular Biology Techniques from a valid Institute or Organization or University.
- Educational Qualification for Technician Post: 10th or SSC standard with Science subjects with 55% marks plus ITI certificate in Chemical Laboratory Assistant or Quality Assurance Assistant or Fruit and Vegetable processor trade or national or state trade certificate or 02 years full-time experience as an apprentice training from a valid institution in the above trades.
Applicants age limit not exceeding 40 years for Senior Technical Officer and 28 Years for Technical Assistant or Technician posts.
CSIR-NBRI Recruitment 2020: Pay Scale
- Senior Technical Officer Post: RS. 98465/-
- Technical Assistant Post: RS. 51,000 /-
- Technician Post: RS. 28,500 /-
CSIR-NBRI Recruitment 2020: Other Details
Documents for CSIR-NBRI Recruitment 2020
1. Demand Draft of Rs. 100/- as application fee (wherever applicable).
2. Colored photos from the font size of the applicant pasted on the form and signed across in full.
3. Self-attested photocopy of DOB (Date of Birth) Certificate.
4. Self-attested photocopies of educational qualifications or certificates.
5. Self-attested photocopies of caste certificate/, PWD certificate (if applicable)/ EWS Certificate.
6. Self-attested photocopies of experience certificates, (if any).
7. One copy of Synopsis Sheet stapled on the top of the application form and other copy of synopsis on the last page of the original application form.
How to Apply for CSIR-NBRI Recruitment 2020, Senior Technical Officer, Technical Assistant and Technician Posts: Interested and eligible applicants can apply for CSIR-National Botanical Research Institute (NBRI) Recruitment 2020 before 31 January 2020.