We all know that the BSF head constable RO and RM 2019 dates have already been released and it gives the best opportunity to all the candidates who wish to join the border Security forces answer for the Parliament force for their country.
As per the latest information the BSF has already released the applications online and candidates who are looking to apply for the online application must take the official website in order to download the form and fill in. The time has come for the students to start preparing for the first phase which is for the written examination as tentatively the dates have been announced for the written examination which is 28th of July 2019.
Below given us some important days which need to be taken care of for the candidates who are wishing to Apply for the exam this year?
However do not forget that the above dates are tentative which means that according to the government or any relief from the official authorities can change the above given dates so it is advised to all the candidates to keep on checking again the website for latest information or any change.
|BSF Head Constable RO and RM 2019 Exam||Important Dates|
|Online Application starting Date||14th May 2019|
|Online application closing date||12th June, 2019|
|1st phase written test||28th July, 2019|
|2nd phase – PST/PET||9th October, 2019|
|2nd Phase – Descriptive Written||24th November, 2019|
|3rd Phase- Final medical examination||30th January, 2020|
BSF constable 2019 – Exam Pattern
It is very necessary that the candidates who are applying for the exam must be thorough with the exam pattern and the BSF constable 2019 syllabus before they appear for the examinations in order to be prepared for the type of questions and the pattern of the examinations which is asked. The head constable RO and RM 2019 exam will consider all three phases
- The written examination which will be conducted on the market (examinations will be considering all the multiple-choice questions)
- Then there will be a descriptive written test
- And the last will be the medical examination
BSF constable 2019 syllabus – First Phase
About The First Phase Examination, Which Is the Written Test Omr Based (28th July 2019)
The time duration for the examinations will be given a total of three hours. The candidate has to appear at the selected examinations Centre on the given date and time as fixed by the headquarters DG BSF. In the MCQ paper written examination there will be hundred questions and the total will be of 200 marks. The question paper will be divided into four sections.
|Part||Subject||NO. of question|
|Part IV||English and GK||20|
Important points to be noted
- The syllabus will be as per the intermediate level of the State education board or the CBSE
- For every correct answer 2 marks will be given to the candidate and for every wrong answer 0.50 marks will be deducted
- The candidates must make sure that you read the questions properly and also all the questions will be printed in both Hindi and English and the candidate need to choose the correct option from the given question paper and mark it correctly on the OMR sheet.
- The candidate must read the instructions given on the question paper before they start marking the answers in the OMR sheet.
Only the candidates who have secured the required percentage will be allowed to appear for the next phase. The candidates must keep in mind that there will be no re-evaluation which will be entertained.
There will be one duplicate OMR sheet which will be attached to the original OMR sheet that can be taken by the candidate as soon as they leave the examination centre.
As soon as the answer key is uploaded on the official website the candidates can take the sheet and verify their answers.
The result of the OMR sheet will soon be declared on the official website which is www.bsf.nicin
BSF constable 2019 syllabus – Second Phase
- First is the PST, PET & Documentation (9th October 2019 Onwards)
- The candidates who have appeared for the first phase and have cleared the exam nation will be allowed to appear for the second phase examination. Here the candidates need to qualify the PST and PET and other documentation for further appearing and the next stage which is for the two written descriptive test.
The second is the Descriptive Written Test (24th November 2019)
For the post of (RO):- The candidates must be qualified in order to appear for the destructive written test which is to be carried in the month of November. Also, the candidate must be able to qualify the dictation test as well as the destructive test during this stage.
For the post of (RM):- to appear for the post of head constable RM, the candidates need to qualify the descriptive test during this particular stage.
BSF constable 2019 syllabus – Third Phase
For the THIRD PHASE: that is the Final medical examination (30th January 2020 Onwards)
Candidates who have passed the first and the second phase only those candidates will be able to appear for the third phase which is the final medical exam. Below given are the necessary medical requirements which are to be given at the time of selection
- Candidates distant vision should be 6/6 and 6/9 without wearing any glasses
- The candidate must have passed high grade colour vision test
- Must be physically and mentally fit from any sort of deformity
We hope that the candidates have gone through the exam pattern and the BSF constable 2019 syllabus well before appearing for the examination.