BECIL (Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited) Recruitment 2019: BECIL (Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited) invitations eligible applicants for selection of Skilled/unskilled employees purely on contract basis for some of the government projects across India (PVVNL).
Recently it has released the recruitment advertisement [BECIL/CONTRACT JOB /PVVNL/Advt.2019/03] to fill up 3000 vacancies. As per the https://www.becil.com/ Vacancies 2019 notification, these openings are allotted for Skilled Manpower & Un-Skilled Manpower posts.
Candidates who are seeking jobs in Uttar Pradesh government will use this BECIL (Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited) vacancy 2019 and make the online registration form 06.September.2019 @ www.beciljobs.com. The last date for submission of online application for BECIL recruitment 2019 is 16 September 2019.
Important dates of BECIL Recruitment 2019:
BECIL Vacancy 2019 Recruitment apply online link and notification is available in the official website (www.becil.com/ www.beciljobs.com). Candidates should have passed 8th/ ITI and age limit ought to be 18 to 45 years. Aspirants should have 1 to 2 years’ experience. Selection can be based on interaction/ document verification.
Selected candidates initially posted at Vidyut Vitran Nigam, Uttar Pradesh. Online mode applications only can be accepted. Contenders have to pay necessary fee and make the payment via NEFT/RTGS. More information of BECIL (Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited) recruitment vacancy, upcoming BECIL Jobs notices, syllabus, selection list, answer key, merit list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc can be uploaded on official website https://www.becil.com/
|Name of Organization||Broadcast Engineering Consultants India limited|
|Type of Job||Central Govt.|
|Advertisement Number||BECIL/CONTRACT JOB /PVVNL/Advt.2019/03|
|Name of Job||Skilled Manpower & Un-Skilled Manpower|
|Total No. of Vacancy||3000|
|Location of Job||Vidyut Vitran Nigam, Uttar Pradesh/ Across India|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||06.09.2019|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||16.09.2019|
|Official Website||https://www.becil.com/ www.beciljobs.com|
You can visit www.becil.com/ www.beciljobs.com vacancies Website to get more information about this BECIL Jobs. You can get all details of Skilled/ Unskilled Manpower posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply.
Vacancy Details of BECIL Recruitment 2019:
As per the BECIL notification, overall 3000 vacancies are allowed for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy all information are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Salary|
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed 8th/ ITI from recognized board or institute.
- You can check the Advertisement for the educational qualification.
- Candidates must have 1 to 2 years’ experience.
- Age limit ought to be 18 to 45 years.
- You can check the notification for age limit and relaxation.
- The selection process can be based on interaction/ document verification.
Mode of Application
- The only online mode will be accepted.
- Rs.500 for Gen/ OBC candidates & Rs.250 for SC/ ST/ PWD applicants.
- You should make the payment via online (NEFT/RTGS).
- Check the advertisement for account information.
How to apply BECIL Recruitment 2019
- You can go to official web site https://www.becil.com
- You can click Vacancies find the advertisement “BECIL (Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited) invites applications for the selection of skilled/unskilled employees purely on contract basis for some of our government projects, PVVNL Uttar Pradesh.”, click on the advertisement.
- BECIL (Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited) notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply to enter your information correctly and make the payment.
- After that click submits button and takes the print of the application form.
Note: Sometimes mistakes may occur inadvertently. Applicants should check the official notification of BECIL (Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited) to get exact details. We’re not responsible for any typing & spelling mistakes.