- 1 AAI Member Recruitment 2019
- 2 Airports Authority of India Member Recruitment 2019: Qualification
- 3 Job Description and Responsibilities for Member post:
- 4 Qualification for Member post:
- 5 Experience for Member post
- 6 Duration for Member post
- 7 AAI Member Recruitment 2019: Selection Procedure
- 8 Apply Process for AAI Member Recruitment 2019
Airports Authority of India (AAI) invites application for the position Member. On 10 Oct 2019, the Airports Authority of India announced Job notification to hire applicants who completed CA, MBA/PGDM for the position of Member. You can check eligibility criteria and all-important details mentioned below for the vacancy and eligible applicants can submit their application directly to the Airports Authority of India befor+-e 28 Nov 2019.
AAI Member Recruitment 2019
All the interested applicants searching for Airports Authority of India jobs 2019 in India can check this page for all the latest recruitment 2019 updates. Airports Authority of IndiaMember Recruitment 2019 important dates and all information is given is below:
|AAI Member Recruitment 2019||Important Details|
|Total No. of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Education Requirement for AAI Member||CA, MBA/PGDM|
|Job Locations for AAI Member||New Delhi|
|Age Limit for AAI Member||Minimum of 45 years|
|Experience for AAI Member||5 – 8 years|
|Salary for AAI Member||180000 – 340000(PER MONTH)|
|Posted on||10 Oct 2019|
|Last Date To Apply||28 Nov 2019|
Airports Authority of India Member Recruitment 2019: Qualification
Airports Authority of India Member Recruitment 2019qualification in detail given is below:
Job Description and Responsibilities for Member post:
Member (Finance) shall be a member of the Board of Airports Authority of India and shall report to Chairman. He shall be overall in-charge of finance, accounts and financial operation of the organization. He shall also be in charge of evolving, formulating policies and methodologies relating to complete gamut of financial operation, including resource mobilization and statutory compliances. He is excepted to play a leadership role and give effective support in achieving sustained growth of the organization’s business.
Qualification for Member post:
- The candidates should be a Chartered Accountant or Cost Accountant or a full-time MBA or PGDM course with a good academic record from a valid University or Institution.
- Officers of Organized Group ‘A’ Accounts Services that are Indian Audit and Accounts Service, Indian Railway Accounts Service, Indian Civil Accounts Service, Indian Defence Accounts Service, Indian P&T Accounts & Finance Service and Indian Cost Accounts Service working in the applicable level are exempted from these educational qualifications.
- Further, applicants from the Central Govt. or Armed Forces of the Union and All India Services, can also be exempted from the educational qualifications as per (1) above given the aspirants have ‘the relevant experience’ as mentioned.
Experience for Member post
- The candidate must have a minimum of five years of cumulative experience at a senior level during minimal years in the area of Corporate Financial Management and Corporate Accounts in an organization of repute.
- Applicants from Organized Group ‘An’ Accounts Services must have at least 5 years’ cumulative experience at a senior level during the last ten years in the area of Corporate Financial Management/Corporate Accounts.
Duration for Member post
The appointment shall be for a period of 5 years from the date of joining or up to the date of superannuation or until further orders, whichever is earlier.
Pay Scale for Member post: Rs. 180000-340000 (IDA).
AAI Member Recruitment 2019: Selection Procedure
Selection of Airports Authority of India Member Recruitment 2019 can be based on Written Exam and Interview
Apply Process for AAI Member Recruitment 2019
The last time and date of receipt of complete application duly forwarded to PESB is by 15.00 hours on 28 Nov 2019. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated time and date. Incomplete applications and applications received after the stipulated time and date shall be REJECTED. Board reserves the right to shortlist applicants for interviews.